We treat buyers with respect, warmth and courtesy.
Our team has decades of experience helping people buy new homes.
And while every buyer’s journey is different, more often than not, it follows the steps below:
- You’ve identified where you want to live. You’ve worked out what
you can afford.
Now it’s time to search the internet looking for your new home.
- Once you’ve seen a few homes that have caught your eye, book viewings with the selling estate agent.
- Our advice to potential buyers is always to view a home twice before you make an offer. However, in some cases where it’s love at first sight, we’ve known buyers to make an offer on the spot.
- When you make an offer, we will forward this to the seller.
- The offer is accepted or declined depending on the seller’s response. If rejected, the potential buyer has the option to make a higher offer.
- If your offer is successful, your solicitor will need to do the relevant legal work and liaise with the seller’s solicitors to get contracts ready for signing, known as missives concluded in Scotland.
- During this period, we would ensure that the sale progresses, chase up any queries, liaise with all parties involved, and keep everything on track.
- Once missives are concluded, you can book a completion date – the day you can move in, and the home becomes yours.
Click here to view our full range of free guides, including our First Time Buyers Guide.